*茶话会：六月初七 – “天门开”*
🕒: 下午三时 至 五时
Dear friends of Tao,
*Tea Session Topic: “Heavenly Gate Opens”*
It is a general Taoist belief that the “Heavenly Gate” is opened on 7th day of 6th Lunar Month.
But why is this day so special and widely observed by Taoist in general? Why it is the best day/time to seize for prayers and wishes to be heard and answered? Other than paying homage; what else do we do on this auspicious day?
Register early to find out the answers from our Jade Emperor Culture Talk (seats are limited).
Date: 02/06/2019 (Sun)
🕒: 1500 to 1700 hrs
Venue: Singapore ‘Yu Huang Gong’
Whatsapp : 8161 4674
Wu Liang Shou Fu
*🔴<顺星解厄礼斗科仪>日期更动将提前一天👁🗨(于四月廿九 – 02/06/19晚上2000时)*。
🔴当天下午1500 至 1700 时敝宫也特别举办茶话会，开讲”六月初七 – 天门开”。欢迎大家报名参加！
*🔴<Accordance To The North Dipper Ritual>* Pls note Ritual’s date has been brought forward by one day to *👁🗨(02/06/19 at 2000 hrs)*。
Participants pls observe below:
*to report not later than 1930 hrs
*Attire：White top and bottom, long pants or plain clothes attire, shoes
🔴On same day afternoon 1500 to 1700 hrs, we are holding Tea Session with Topic “Heavenly Gate Opens”. Pls register early.
Telok Ayer Street was once part of Singapore’s shoreline, and migrants who arrived by sea built their places of worship nearby.
The area displays remarkable religious diversity even now, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said in a Facebook post yesterday.
He went on a walking tour of five places of worship along the street on Wednesday, and met leaders of the church, temples, mosque and shrine that have been there for more than a century. PM Lee visited Singapore Yu Huang Gong and accord respect to Dao Zu, Jade Emperor and the heavenly divinities.
新加坡道教协会 / 新加坡玉皇宫
TM/SYHG is RECRUITING STAFF,
please contact us if you are interested or kindly do an outreach to someone whom you know is keen:
Post A: Clerical Assistant
Post B: Temple Service Assistant
Key criteria: Bilingual, computer literate and willing to work in religious environment.
Wu liang shou fu
International Peace Summit 14-16 September 2016 at UNESCO
– Achieving World Peace and Harmony through Religious Education and Engagement –
Jointly organized by Madagascar and Pure Land Learning College Association Inc.
14– 16 September 2016
Room II, UNESCO, Paris
7 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris France
• The Revd Canon Richard Tutin, General Secretary of Queensland Churches Together, Australia
• Dr. Paula Kasparian, Honorary Committee of the Peacemaker, France
• Tim Knox, Regional Coordinator, Aboriginal Program at Queensland Murray Darling Committee
• Kamaljit Athwal, Sikh Nishkam Society of Australia
• Reverend Master Lee Zhiwang, President, Taoist Mission, Singapore
• Saleem Kidwai OBE, KFO FRSA, Secretary-General, Muslim Council of Wales
• Lynda Menchini, Baha’i faith in France
• Ariel Heber, Community Liaison Manager and President of
Queensland Jewish Community Services Inc., Australia
• Venerable Wu Shin, Executive Vice President, Pure Land Learning College Association Inc., Australia
五大宗教汇聚意大利 探讨“不敢为天下先” 听听他们怎么说